The following World Solar Challenge teams are yet to depart for Australia, not including teams that have withdrawn from the race (PI #6 and KL Uni #37). Some of these teams have already shipped their car to Australia. However, at this stage I have grave concerns about teams 4 and 27.
Cruiser class (3 teams)
- 24: Istanbul Technical University ( Turkey, Aruna) – No word on shipping or team travel yet
- 31: Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember ( Indonesia, Widya Wahana V) – Car is still in transit to Australia
- 38: University of Tehran ( Iran, Persian Gazelle III) – Car has been shipped, team plans to travel soon
Challenger class (5 teams)
- 4: Universidad de La Serena – Minera Los Pelambres ( Chile, Intikallpa IV) – Status uncertain
- 25: Goko High School ( Japan, Musoushin) – No word on shipping or team travel yet
- 27: R.V. College of Engineering ( India, Soleblaze) – Status uncertain
- 47: Nagoya Institute of Technology ( Japan, Horizon Z) – Car has been shipped, no word on team travel yet
- 80: Beijing Institute of Technology ( China, Sun Shuttle) – No word on shipping or team travel yet
Update: Team 27 (RVCE) has arrived in Australia.