The five-day Solar Challenge Morocco is over. With sandstorms, flooded roads, and mountain passes having gradients of up to 12%, it was without a doubt the toughest solar car race in the world. Six Challenger Class cars competed (for details, see my illustrated teams list with social media links).
Solar Team Twente (NL, team 21) won the event (as well as winning the day, on adjusted timings). They were followed by:
- Agoria Solar Team (KU Leuven, BE, team 8)
- Vattenfall Solar Team (Delft, NL, team 3)
- Top Dutch Solar Racing (NL, team 6)
- Sonnenwagen Aachen (DE, team 7)
- Chalmers Solar Team (SE, team 51)