Based on the World Solar Challenge race graph I just posted, I’m estimating the following finish times tomorrow (with other cars arriving Friday):
- Nuon: 10:00 (11:00 Adelaide time)
- Tokai: 10:30 (11:30 Adelaide time)
- Twente: 13:30 (14:30 Adelaide time)
- Stanford: 13:30 (14:30 Adelaide time)
- Punch Powertrain/KU Leuven: 15:30 (16:30 Adelaide time)
Third place will be a battle! Getting to the official finish line in the middle of the city will take extra time, and of course anything might still happen on the road.
Solar Team Twente have again uploaded a beautifully shot (Dutch) daily recap, which shows (among other things) the wind and the gathering clouds today: